Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some Pics From My Road Trip: Part 3

These photos are from August 29 to September 1, 2008

Montezuma Castle in Arizona. It was pretty cool.
.
.

Me at Meteor Crater, Arizona. I look very nerdy.
.
.

The VLA (Very Large Array) in New Mexico. You may remember it from such movies as "Contact" and "2010." Aside from the Grand Canyon, this was my favorite place that I visited.
.
.

Some cows in the fields near the VLA (radio telescopes in the background).
.
.

An alien autopsy display at the UFO Museum in Roswell, New Mexico. Roswell was basically a Third World country with one nice UFO-themed main street for the tourists.
.
.

A lizard I saw at a rest stop in New Mexico.
.
.

Bottomless Lakes near Roswell, New Mexico.
.
.

Me somehow standing diagnally at Bottomless Lakes.
.
.

Some kind of giant vulture flying over Bottomless Lakes. I'm surprised the photo turned out this clearly!

No comments: